Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Heard It Here?

Tele has been working, folks. That's right. If you'd like to know where, talk to me in person or call me. I'm really excited and this job is a perfect fit for me.

Traveller has been hanging out at the house a lot. I got the poor sod hooked on Sims Medieval. He's got us all running around as characters in his game. (Just like I do, technically)

The kittens are getting huge. They are still crazy and adorable as ever, but they just keep growing.

What I've been Watching: Burn Notice, Doctor Who, Entourage, Thundercats, Venture Brothers
Listening to: The Weeknd, Kings of Leon, Odd Future (WGKTA), Frank Ocean
Movies: Shark Night 3D (The rap after the credits is worth half the price. Otherwise a decent flick as long as you remember the summer thriller genre and pretend it is July.)

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Tele! I'm very happy for you, and I wish you all the success with your new employment.

    I am sad about gaming though. I don't want to lose you. I've been giving some thought to following up with Aartan and Vartan in a parallel story and possibly bringing the party back together later. I know it would take up time and energy (even if it were biweekly or even monthly), but let me know what you think.

    ReplyDelete