Friday, September 23, 2011

Searching this Silver lining, can't find the Grey.

Life has been pretty great lately. My job has been really fulfilling, and way better than anything else I've done. I am lucky to have it. I could be making a little more money, but can't we all?

This week has been busy. I worked Monday. When I came home, Woodchuck, Traveller, CutieKiwi and I played Catan. Lydia got in on the action.


I hung out with the Road Captain on Tuesday. We had breakfast together, disassembled the pushrods on the Buell, and then watched Doctor Who.

On Wednesday, I worked for a while, then got the kittens setup with a new litterbox.

That Mountain Dew box is a favorite cat toy, not trash.

Wed night/Thursday morning I was hit with a massive wave of insomnia compounded by a stuffy nose that kept me from breathing when I did fall asleep. I woke up Thursday just in time for my afternoon on-call. After that was done, I got myself a really cool watch off Craigslist for cheap.


Work is starting soon, so I'm going to put off more writing in order to get there on time. I will, however, leave you with one last thought:

2 comments:

  1. http://ghostmodernism.tumblr.com/post/10329308462/anothercellardoor-ilovecharts

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the interest of full disclosure...my Buell does not have this type of pushrod tube adapters...fortunately no one will notice the difference but me!

    ReplyDelete