Wednesday, December 28, 2011

After Christmas Bloos

So here we are again, dear reader.

Today is Day 2 of the Great Rest, which followed the EnWorkening, an 11 day test of mental fortitude.

My schedule today consisted of beating the main quest of Skyrim, visiting my western parents, and that's about it. The Emperor got home at about 9 tonight, so he's here now. However, after a trip to Best Buy to get a new cable modem, we've both been engrossed in the internet.

I have gotten to speak with Woodchuck. He's doing okay, eagerly awaiting Chickadee. We discussed TV. Since I've gotten that in lately as well.

What I haven't gotten to do is see Tea Kettle. It'd be nice to get a chance, but he may be around tomorrow. The Christmas season has roughed up all our schedules lately. There are others I missed as well.

Anyway, thanks for reading. Sorry I couldn't be more chipper, but I'm just still mentally beaten. I'll get better. :)

1 comment:

  1. whoah this blog is excellent i like studying your posts.
    Keep up the great work! You realize, many persons are looking around for this info, you can help them greatly.


    my weblog Boss Cccam Review

    ReplyDelete