Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Do I?

I've been doing excellent lately. My best buddy's wedding was awesome. I'm loving my work. I am trying not to crash headlong into a relationship that isn't ready to happen yet, but enjoying every minute of it. I'm happy.

Do you realize how much that means? I have had good moments in my life, but I'd rarely call myself happy in general. Lately I have been. I even lightened the mood around here at the Road Captain's suggestion.

From the lips of so many of the people I care about, "You deserve it."

Yeah, I do.

2 comments:

  1. I like the new look...Road Captain

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was never for lack of trying, but you have always deserved better than you received. You are an excellent friend who I know I can always talk to and rely on if needed. I feel good knowing that you're around to watch out for my bros. I appreciate who you strive to be, and you do deserve happiness. For what it's worth, my prayers are with you.
    Archangel

    ReplyDelete